Visit our size guide for help here, or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Placing an order
You can place an order via our online store and make your payment with credit card (MasterCard & Visa) via our secure payment facility or with PayPal. You will receive an email confirming your order (Please check your email spam folder if you do not receive this within 10 minutes of order, or contact us email@example.com).
Please feel free to contact us if you would prefer to place your order via email or phone – firstname.lastname@example.org 0435149148.
We ship to most countries in the world. If your country is not available during check-out, feel free to contact us to see if we can arrange delivery. Please also note any taxes or customs clearance charges made by your country are to be handled by the customer.
All payments are in Australian Dollars.
Shipping options – Australian orders
Update due to COVID-19: Australia Post & our Couriers have instituted mandatory ‘authority to leave’ on all parcels within Australia to ensure contactless delivery – this is for your safety, and their drivers. Please use the tracking information emailed to you to keep an eye on your delivery and ensure you are home on the day of delivery. This is especially important for those living in apartment blocks. Perhaps this might be a time you choose to use Australia Post Parcel Lockers which are available 24/7 for collection to ensure safe collection. See here.
Delays to delivery have been increasing since mid-April due to the reduced postal network in operation. We recommend you allow an additional 2-3 days for your delivery and watch your tracking information.
At this time, Sorella Organics is not responsible for missing parcels that have been tracked as delivered by the courier or Australia Post.
Free shipping is available on all Australian orders over $100. The shipping charge for orders under $100 is a flat rate of $9.95.
We use Sendle or Australia Post’s Parcel Post service. Orders are dispatched from the Sunshine Coast Qld and your email will be registered for notification with tracking. You will receive this tracking information direct from Sendle or Australia Post – please check your spam folder if you have not received this in your inbox in the case the email is filtered. If you need support please contact us!
Should you require your order urgently, we suggest you request Express Shipping at checkout ($13.95 flat rate).
Estimated delivery times to the following locations are up to (business days):
- 2-4 days for Brisbane and regional Queensland
- 3-6 days for Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Hobart & Adelaide
- 5 – 8 days for regional interstate locations
- 7-10 days for Perth & Darwin – we recommend Express Post!
- 10 days or more for all other locations.
For busy periods like Christmas, we suggest you add 2-3 days. You may prefer to chose Express Shipping at checkout.
$13.95 Express Shipping
Express Shipping is available for a flat rate of $13.95.
This uses Australia Post’s Express Post service and is available to any address within the National Express Post Network.
Details of postcodes covered by the National Express Post Network are available here.
Shipping options – International orders
DUE TO COVID-19 we are currently unable to efficiently ship internationally. We are offering shipping to New Zealand only.
We apologise for this and look forward to shipping to our valued overseas customers as soon as possible!
Our regular International shipping process and price is listed below:
We ship to most countries using DHL Express Couriers for AU$29.95 (3-5 days delivery).
FREE shipping is available when the total order value is more than AU$300.
We always recommend DHL for international orders due to speed and transparency on location of the parcel. Email email@example.com with any questions.
If your country is not available during check-out, feel free to contact us to see if we arrange delivery – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also note prices do not include any additional overseas duties and other customs charges that you may incur on delivery. You will need to handle these separately with your local authority should they apply to your shipment at customs .
Order processing & Urgent orders
We aim to process and process all orders with love and care within 48 hours of receiving them, and have them shipped on the next shipping day (Monday, Wednesday, or Friday).
If your order is urgent please call or email ahead and we will be able to confirm a precise time. You may like to choose our express post option ($13.95) for next day delivery (Australian delivery addresses only). Express orders placed before 11am AEST on an allocated shipping day will usually be processed and lodged on the same day. Please contact us for confirmation.
International Express Courier via DHL can also be arranged on request. Please email us: email@example.com
Returns & exchanges
We are confident you will be very happy with your sorella organics purchase, however we know that sometimes it’s easy to purchase the wrong size or you may change your mind about which garment works best for you. If you are unsure on the arrival of your garment on size etc, no problem – we are very flexible with helping you. Please just take your time to try it on and make a decision before washing or wearing.
We have a couple of conditions for returns/exchanges:
- The garment is returned within 14 days from date of purchase
- The garment was not a ‘clearance’ or ‘on sale’ item. Sale items are final, and unfortunately cannot be refunded or exchanged
- Items for exchange require a postage fee for your new garment to be sent back out to you – This is a flat fee of $9.95 for all Australia deliveries and can be paid via paypal. International postage fees will depend on your location and will be discussed prior to your return. Please email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
- The garment is received by sorella organics in the same condition in which it was sold. That is:
- The tags are still attached to the garment
- The garment has not been worn or washed, and it is free of odours including perfume. Any garments returned with any scent (washing powder etc) will not be approved for exchange or refund and will be returned to you. Washing then returning a garment is not acceptable. We do not send new garments to customers that have been washed!
If you need to return your purchase for either an exchange or product refund, please email us first via email@example.com detailing the following information, and we will process this for you as efficiently as possible and provide you the return address. If preferred, please call (+61) 435 149148 and speak directly with Anna:
- Your name
- Your contact details
- Details of the garment you would like to exchange/refund
- Reason for exchange/refund
- Payment method of original sale or receipt number, if known
- Confirmation you will pay for and use a traceable method for your return – we cannot refund or exchange items we do not receive.
- Confirmation you will pay for the postage fees for an exchange of items back out to you (a flat rate of $9.95 for Australian addresses).
Once we receive your returned items, we will usually be able to process your exchange or refund within 48 business hours. We will notify you with an email with all details (including the refund receipt if relevant). Postage for returns and exchanges are to be at the cost of the customer, unless otherwise arranged with us.
Terms & Conditions
In browsing and making a purchase on this website, you accept our Terms and Conditions as set out below, where ‘we’ means ‘sorella organics’.
Sorella Organics reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Your continued use of the website after any amendment constitutes an agreement by you to abide and be bound by the Terms and Conditions, as so amended:
1. We do everything we can to ensure stock is available at your time of purchase. If for some reason your chosen garment is unavailable, we will contact you as soon as possible regarding an alternative selection.
2. Payments are charged in Australian Dollars. Prices of products, service, delivery and other charges displayed on this website are current at the time of issue, but are subject to change at any time.
3. The Australian GST (Goods and Services Tax) of 10% is inclusive in all our prices.
4. For international orders, your credit card will be charged in Australian dollars and it will be your credit card company that converts the charges to your currency. This may incur fees. Please consult with your provider regarding charges. Prices do not include any additional overseas duties and other customs charges that you may incur on delivery.
5. All costs associated with exchanges and returns will be at the expense of the customer. Please see the returns & exchanges policy above for details.
6. Please follow the care advice on your garments label which can be found on the inside side seam of your garment. sorella & me is not liable for any garment issues as a result of incorrect care or general wear and tear.
7. We do not provide refunds outside our returns policy term for any issue. However we will consider offering a credit note or exchange for issues at our discretion.
8. We use certified organic cotton and eco-friendly dyes – this may result in some fabric irregularities, uneven dyeing of fabric or trims, and variation in colour between different stock.
9. We cannot be held responsible for unexpected delays from our freight forwarder- Australia Post. However we will always do our best to follow up and resolve Australia Post issues as they arise.
10. The purchase of items that are ‘on sale’ are final, and cannot be refunded or exchanged.